Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hybrid Cards


 I have been designing some Hybrid Cards.  These are using Christine Gunderson's design from Digital Scrapbook Place and Jeanette's Design.

The first one I made using a monogram. There are two... One is just printed and glittered and pasted on a card and the other is cut and then I used ink and ribbon to make it "special". I am not sure which one I like more but plan to use them both as thank you's after this Christmas season.







This card was done of a sketch I found online. Again I made one and glittered and added sequins to it and for the other one I printed all the components apart and glued it back together. It is hard to tell which is which but the first one IRL is much more dimensional. The second one is the one I did more than one of because it is so easy just to print and decorate. Both are so fun and will come in handy also. 




No comments:

Post a Comment