Friday, May 11, 2012

Layouts: Meryl Bartho


Journaling:

Her children arise and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
Proverbs 31:28-29

I remember you mentioning this verse when you talked about Abuela Rosa. I can’t help but tell Adreana that I think this verse talks about you and I hope one day she will think this same about me because I learned from the best and what you taught me was to love God first just like your mom taught you.

Credits:
Just an Ordinary Day Value Collection by Meryl Bartho
Font: Rage Italic, Vijaya

Rebecca Rae Value Collection by Meryl Bartho
is perfect for baby girls.

Font: Selfish

I love these kits! So bright and fun!I especially loved the vellum pocket. So fun to fill them up!

Credits:
All Sorts of fun 1 Kit by Meryl Bartho
All Sorts of fun 2 Kit by Meryl Bartho
Craft Foam Alpha by Meryl Bartho

Font: Arabic Typesetting, Black Jack
Another couple of perfect kits for babies.. so I went to search for a cute baby I had photographed! I am in love with the clothes line.

Credits:
Background: Christopher James 2 Kit by Meryl Bartho
Christopher James 1 Kit by Meryl Bartho
In a Bind Quick Click by Meryl Bartho
Font: Scriptina

No comments:

Post a Comment