Friday, February 15, 2013

Lauren Bavin - Some old kits

I have so many digital kits, it is sometimes hard to go back and use the older ones but today I did... and here are some of the results.

Flying High Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Font: Ck maternal and Letter Gothic Std
 
 
This layout was inspired by this month's spotlight, Terryl's wonderful extraction work.

A while back my son told me that he wanted to have blue eyes instead of brown. We have a lot of blue eyed, blonde friends. This is for him. I am happy to report that after seeing himself with blue eyes he told me he would rather have brown because he just doesn't look like himself. I have to agree.

Credits:
Beyond Repair Add On by Lauren Bavin
Beyond Repair Kit by Lauren Bavin
A bit boyish Kit by Lauren Bavin
Fonts: CK Maternal and Traveling Typewriter

No comments:

Post a Comment