Monday, May 20, 2013

Robyn Gough Designs: Teacher Tags

It has come to my realization that teachers really like tags with pictures on them. It doesn't matter if they are Awana, sunday school or even friends that lead book clubs. They are a great way to help them remember the kids that year. So for Christmas every year I make a picture tag for gifts.

This year however I decided to make one for End of Year events:


I used Robyn Gough Designs Divine Vintage Brushes and the background is from Shabby Amore. So easy to make. Cutting them out is what took the longest. We have had very big smiles from those who have received them.
 

I printed these tags on photo paper since they were so small. I think I used the wrong paper though because the ink would no set so I ended up spraying them with a  matte finish acrylic spray (since I bought a large pack of paper I will probably be doing this often!) I am also currently in love with washi tape so I used some on the bottom. I also added a ribbon and taped them to our packages. Pretty cute if you ask me.

 
 
And in case you are wondering...  This is what the file looks like before printing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment